Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 4:32:30 PM EDT
I have no clue on the manufacturer, but the guy thought they were Romy.  They have black followers and black floorplates.  Then on the lower portion of them (like where the double circle 10 would be on a Bulgys) they have numbers (2 digit).  Are these Romy, E. German, or other?

I can give more info if needed, but I haven't taken any pics yet.

I bought 4 for $10 a piece mint, they are 5.45.  Decent deal?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:18:32 PM EDT
[#1]
those are german bakelite mags.. THey are orange in color correct???

I just bought a package of them still in the rappers in a rain camo mag pouch with a cleaning kit and the stripper kit for all 4 mags.. The thing had never been opened.. all for just $49.00.. I got a good deal (especially since I was buying them for $25 before. so you got a really good deal.....

There was another guy selling the identical thing a few tables down for $85.00......... I bought the 49.00 of the guy before he knew what he was selling!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 6:43:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
those are german bakelite mags.. THey are orange in color correct???

I just bought a package of them still in the rappers in a rain camo mag pouch with a cleaning kit and the stripper kit for all 4 mags.. The thing had never been opened.. all for just $49.00.. I got a good deal (especially since I was buying them for $25 before. so you got a really good deal.....

There was another guy selling the identical thing a few tables down for $85.00......... I bought the 49.00 of the guy before he knew what he was selling!

you can get the same deal from northridgeinc for 30.00 and 7 or 8 bucks shipped
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:30:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Thats cool, so in 5.45, what are the mags to get to just kinda sit on?  Russiaan bakelite and plum?  Also is there a real difference in the Bulgy circle 10s and the 21s (just for shooters)?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:47:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thats cool, so in 5.45, what are the mags to get to just kinda sit on?  Russian bakelite and plum?  Also is there a real difference in the Bulgy circle 10s and the 21s (just for shooters)?

Yes
No
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:07:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Is the circle 10s or 21s more desirable?  What about another Bulgy color like "brown," "saddle brown," or "fire brick?"
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top