Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/20/2002 6:19:31 PM EDT
Iam ready to drill a hole for the pistol grip nut and a measurement  for placing it. I looked over MRW's write-up on it and he says that from the back edge of the recv his hole is an 1-9/16, but that measures out on mine if I were to drill at that distance only a 1/16 of an inch away from the hole  where the stock Saiga trigger was located. Looking at his photos he posted the space between holes is a lot further. MRW if you or somebody else could measure again and give me a precise location for the center of the pistol grip hole I would be grateful. Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 5:52:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Never mind  guys I believe I got what I was after.
Link Posted: 9/22/2002 11:53:34 AM EDT
[#2]
The dimension I give is to the edge of the hole, not to the center. Sorry if this is too late to alieve grief, but it seems as though you figured it out.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top