Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/15/2006 10:27:04 AM EDT
After spending several hundreds of dollars to see what works the best I returned back to the Ace skeleton stock.  Apache wrapped the top bar with black parachute cord, which was the only thing that I didn't like from ACE.  It gets too cold here in Montana and this is a good, cool, fix.

OK, I admit, it is a sin to put AR parts on an AK.  It is just not right.  Am I forgiven?   MV out!

EDIT- Except maybe a AimPoint on top.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:44:32 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
After spending several hundreds of dollars to see what works the best I returned back to the Ace skeleton stock.  Apache wrapped the top bar with black parachute cord, which was the only thing that I didn't like from ACE.  It gets too cold here in Montana and this is a good, cool, fix.

OK, I admit, it is a sin to put AR parts on an AK.  It is just not right.  Am I forgiven?   MV out!

LMAO, AR stuff just doesn't belong on an AK ...   The Aimpoint rocks ...
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:49:31 AM EDT
[#2]
we need pics for proof
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:56:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Aimpoints go on US weapons...........Kobras go on Russian weapons. Anything else is, like, almost incestuous! (same thing with the furniture imho)

HEY......where in Big Sky Country are you??
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:21:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I totally understand your point, but don't some of you guys have "purple" furniture on you AK's and isn't that the 'I am gay color, come on to me"?  

I have AimPoints on all my rifles.  MV out!  EDIT-  I am in the Great Falls area.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:26:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Livingston here........the Montana windtunnel............
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:55:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:11:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Plum is purple man, My wife has a purple purse she calls plum if that makes you feel better though.......
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:26:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Call it what you want...plum, prapel,purple, graple,...it still looks kick-ass
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:36:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Heretic !!!!

Burn Him !!!!!

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:38:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Heretic

Burn Him
or
Drawn and Quartered

Draw and quartering is much more fun
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:01:55 PM EDT
[#11]
yes, burn the sinner for his aimpont.  why would he not have an eotech?  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:29:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Here's MV's M-5, when he picks it up tonight it will have a Bulgarian birdcage FH ...
The next time I Gun Kote I'll finish an upper tube for the ACE that will give a better wrap for the paracord...

P.S. Aimpoints kickass over Eotechs, I had an Eotech and the Aimpoint is better ...

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top