Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/3/2006 4:56:50 PM EDT
Do the Hungarians have their own type of Bayo?  If so, does anyone know where to get one?  Also, did they have their own oil bottles as well?  I am trying to get a Bayo, sling, and oil bottle.  Any help with this info is greatly appreciated!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:02:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, they use their own.. It is pretty easy to ID, as it has a bright  blond rubber insulator on the sheath.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:12:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:35:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I was about to ask the same thing. I just got a couple Hungarian kits and wanted correct bayos. Anybody know where to get them??

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:16:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I just searched the internet for the last two hours and couldn't find one any where.  I will have to keep searching.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:24:21 PM EDT
[#5]
The bayonets - keep looking. Theyre out there, not too rare.

As far as the oilers, they consist of a red square bottle and a white square bottle - which nest side by side in a small tray.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:34:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Call Centerfire. They have the oilers and slings. Yes the slings are leather and the oilers are red and white that sit side by side. The bayo's used to be all over Ebay, then they just disappeared. You can still find them, but you have to be patient and keep looking.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:56:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The bayonets - keep looking. Theyre out there, not too rare.

As far as the oilers, they consist of a red square bottle and a white square bottle - which nest side by side in a small tray.

Not to be anal retentive.....but does anybody know which is which?  It doesn't really matter a great deal but I'd like to use the correct bottles for the oil & bore solvent.  I'd hate to make an AK faux pas.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:27:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I stumbled upon these earlier when searching for something else.  Not sure if this price is too high or not but here you go:

www.buymilsurp.com/store/cart.php?cat=Bayonets
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#9]
TomD.  Thank you very much!!  I will search awhile longer.  If I can't find a better deal in a few days...I will pounce!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:48:53 PM EDT
[#10]
I have 2 I'll give you   Just pay the postage.  IM me.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:25:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top