BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/31/2003 3:30:30 PM EDT
Ok , I can't find a link anywhere .

Just bought two from RONIN45 on the EE
(They look GREAT BTW )
Want to clean inside and check spring, how do yaget the darn thing open?
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 3:41:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 9:32:50 AM EDT
[#2]
they must be different then the e.german, or soviet ones. the e.german one I have, you have to press in on the middle of the knob with a nail, and turn the knob 90 degrees at the same time, to take the backplate off.

Link Posted: 8/1/2003 1:57:04 PM EDT
[#3]
OK , I got the back off like sfcret said-
TOTAL disassembly would require what Campy
said

Boy , these drums sure are clean and in good
shape considering they must be at least 9
years old!

Link Posted: 8/1/2003 3:39:08 PM EDT
[#4]
you will never ever need to take the drum backplate off.......it isn't like you are going to be slugging through the jungle, desert, or some other god forsaken place, that will warrant taking the backplate out to clean it.

I doubt very seriously you will ever need to take the backplate off again in your lifetime. and I wouldn't mess with the internal mechanism.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top