Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/4/2003 2:30:37 PM EDT
I mean, I have it zeroed, but not the numbers are off. I unscrewed the two steel screws, but I noticed that if I screw the cap back to the "1" or "0" position, I can't rescrew the cap back on since the holes are not aligned. How do I make sure everything is aligned so I can "set" the knobs, etc.? I noticed a small tiny screw dead center on the knob adjacent to the actual friction screw. Do I have to unscrew that tiny watch sized screw too?

I think I'm screwed right now
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 3:21:24 PM EDT
This is the best site I could find to help me with mine.

mywebpages.comcast.net/snb7267/Zeroing%20sight.htm
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 10:36:05 PM EDT
Alright, thanks brother!

I'll try it again next weekend. I guess I should have held on to the damn black knob. The ring must slide on the black knob somewhat for the "clicks". I kept readjusting it I guess. Doh.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:20:41 AM EDT
It really took some playing around. The best method I found to get the hang of it was to find a rock on the hill that was 100 yards and have RS39 spot for me. From there I just turned nobs until it hit the rock. The good part is that after playing with it so much I can now adjust it in the field a little better.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 8:49:53 PM EDT
I didn't have any trouble zeroing the scope at all. My problem was turning the knobs back in place so I could set the "1" on the tick mark darnit! I'll have to try it again this weekend.

The PSO-1 "V" is a nice little scope with great glass, but boy I sure wish it had eye relief. I love the reticle though.
Top Top