Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2003 2:30:37 PM EDT
I mean, I have it zeroed, but not the numbers are off. I unscrewed the two steel screws, but I noticed that if I screw the cap back to the "1" or "0" position, I can't rescrew the cap back on since the holes are not aligned. How do I make sure everything is aligned so I can "set" the knobs, etc.? I noticed a small tiny screw dead center on the knob adjacent to the actual friction screw. Do I have to unscrew that tiny watch sized screw too?

I think I'm screwed right now
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 3:21:24 PM EDT
[#1]
This is the best site I could find to help me with mine.

mywebpages.comcast.net/snb7267/Zeroing%20sight.htm
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 10:36:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Alright, thanks brother!

I'll try it again next weekend. I guess I should have held on to the damn black knob. The ring must slide on the black knob somewhat for the "clicks". I kept readjusting it I guess. Doh.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:20:41 AM EDT
[#3]
It really took some playing around.  The best method I found to get the hang of it was to find a rock on the hill that was 100 yards and have RS39 spot for me.  From there I just turned nobs until it hit the rock.  The good part is that after playing with it so much I can now adjust it in the field a little better.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 8:49:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I didn't have any trouble zeroing the scope at all. My problem was turning the knobs back in place so I could set the "1" on the tick mark darnit! I'll have to try it again this weekend.

The PSO-1 "V" is a nice little scope with great glass, but boy I sure wish it had eye relief. I love the reticle though.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top