Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/7/2005 6:49:16 AM EDT
Yes I have a manual , yes I read it.  It says a combination tool will raise and lower front site post, and to slide the rear assy. to approate meters, that's it?

Yes I did 4 searches.  It appears it will have to be bent somehow?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:27:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a front sight pusher to move the front sight left or right.  It looks loke a block type clamp.  You just clamp it on the fromt sight and tighent it down.  

Once you figure out which way to move the sight you simply turn the hex key and push the sight in the direction you need to go.  It is very simple.  

You can find these where SKS are sold.  I think I acquired mine from the sportsmans guide years ago.  

Check on e-bay you might find one there.

Hope this has helped.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:40:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for reply ,

I'm off to E-Bay
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:00:30 PM EDT
[#3]
No problem I hope it helps.

I will look for one for you also As I am bored and my guy is doing terrible at Indy.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:05:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Found on for you here:
http://www.impactguns.com/store/SS-22756.html

And also at www.midwayusa.com

Search for one in google by typing SKS front sight pusher.  The pusher I have is also made by
B-Square and works great
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:14:48 PM EDT
[#5]
be cheap hit it with a ball peen hammer gently or a rubber mallet if you want to be delicate for elevation needle nose pliers
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top