Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/25/2005 1:54:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/25/2005 1:07:07 PM EDT by Sigurd]
I am working out a deal for Sako 95 handguards and retainers to fit a Valmet 62.

Where can I buy a B&T rail system for the Sako 95? Will any shops in Finland ship one to the US?

Now I need another 62 and a converted Galil folder

ETA Finnrappel said it would be 600 euros plus 20 for shipping. Is this a decent price? The other B&T rail systems are only about $300 in the US.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:44:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/26/2005 7:46:51 AM EDT by some_finn]

Originally Posted By Sigurd:
Will any shops in Finland ship one to the US?

Shouldn't be a prob.

ETA Finnrappel said it would be 600 euros plus 20 for shipping. Is this a decent price?

Finnrappel isn't exactly known for the cheapest prices but I doubt if many (or any other?) places have them in stock here.
Have you asked B&T directly, for example? Maybe they could at least put you in touch with someone in Europe or elsewhere who has them?
Asetalo sells at least B&T pistol suppressors, you might ask them for the rail system too.
Edited: their home page lists the rail systems too, "starting at 465 euros" (does not mention which model that is).
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:06:50 PM EDT
Thank you for the link, I emailed Asetalo, hopefully they have it for a little less.

I also emailed DSA, who is the US distro for B&T but I haven't heard back from them yet.

I could buy a Valmet 71 for the price of the handguards, retainers, and rail system
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:41:12 PM EDT

I also emailed DSA, who is the US distro for B&T but I haven't heard back from them yet.

call them, e-mail them, kick them in the teeth... whatever.

DS Arms Inc.
847 277 7258

they are the only ones I've been able to get B&T stuff through on a regular basis... although not for what you are looking for. I was gettign MP5 stuff.

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:55:20 PM EDT
I wrote DS in reference to what your looking for, and they could not help me.
contacted them a few months ago.
Top Top