Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/22/2006 9:21:02 PM EDT
I know it's HERESY to paint an AK anything other than what the "country of origin" originally painted the rifle, but I was wondering....

Any pics out there of tan AKs?  I think I remember seeing one or two, maybe of AKs in Iraq or something, but I can't find them.

Please, don't tell me NOT to do this, I just wanted to see what it looked like.  Especially on an underfolder.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:07:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I was going to Hell anyhow, and I had a beater (but great bore) Rom kit...and too many underfolders around...so here is what happened:

And in the wild... (it's the sneaky AK in the tree)
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:43:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow I honestly didn't see it until you said it was in the trees, damn now I'm going to the Depot to get some Krylon.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top