Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2008 11:12:24 AM EST
Hey,

I was wondering if any of you knew the one absolute best website for historical research on the ak-47. My professor is limiting me to one website source, so I figured you guys would be the people to ask rather than using google and filtering through many sites.

Thank you,
Jake
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:19:26 AM EST

Originally Posted By InfraRed:
My professor is limiting me to one website source,

I'm assuming you can use as many print sources as you'd like? I know there are some good books out there. Maybe the members here can give you some titles and you can check some libraries.

I wonder how we did research papers before the internet.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:50:28 AM EST
height=8
Originally Posted By Bones357:
height=8
Originally Posted By InfraRed:
My professor is limiting me to one website source,

I'm assuming you can use as many print sources as you'd like? I know there are some good books out there. Maybe the members here can give you some titles and you can check some libraries.

I wonder how we did research papers before the internet.I just checked out AK-47: The weapon that changed the face of the war today..looks like a pretty good book. I'm going to start reading it tonight
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:06:35 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/6/2008 6:28:55 PM EST by Tactical_T]
I don't think there is any one "absolute" web site for AK history, but Wikipedia is a fairly descent web source.

AK-47

Tantal (Avtomats in Action) also has some good "detailed" info on their web site.

Tantal
Top Top