Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/17/2005 3:59:45 PM EDT
I am thinking about selling my WASR Romanian Ak to a buddy and getting a new one.  Which is a good one to get that can function through everything because I had problems with my current one.
It would jam if I shot hollow points and sometimes the bolt wouldn't rotate when chambering a round.
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:05:51 PM EDT
[#1]
ARSENAL Inc has the very best AK (new) available today

Most models are build on very solid milled receivers and have great fit and finish and feed most any 7.62 x 39 ammo

(IIRC hollow points are suspect in many AKs)

See them here

Talon Arms is a noteworthy dealer (check the Equipment Exchange)

Welcome to the site!!

One a friend of mine just sold..

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:13:06 PM EDT
[#2]
ARSENAL Inc has the very best AK (new) available today

+1
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:18:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info and fast reply.  This site is the best. Where is the best place buy a postban rifle from b/c I am an NY resident?
Thanks Again
Dillon
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:04:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I would look thru the Equipment Exchange here on AR15.com, or call Talon Arms (link above).
You can also contact a member here who goes by- Templar - as he is an AK enthusiast and "hooked up" on such things.

The SA M7, and SA M7s, are two great post-ban options. In fact the rifle I pictured above is the S  model. They are the same gun except the S model has a scope rail on the left side of the receiver.

HTH

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top