Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/6/2010 1:09:01 PM EDT
Hi I am in SW OH and wanted to do a 922 r conversion on a brand new Maadi AK47 imported by Pars.

I would do it myself, but don't have the equipment / time to do it due to kids, work, etc..

Can folks help me with recommending a trusted / quality gunsmith who can:

1. Install a muzzle brake
2. Replace the trigger group
3. Replace the stock/ handguard

Many thanks in advance for your response and recos!

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:12:58 PM EDT
you do not need a smith to replace those parts.do a google search on how to install those parts and you can watch on youtube.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:06:56 PM EDT
Here are some links that will help you get this job done easly.

1. Install a muzzle brake
Watch this video.

2. Replace the trigger group
Try one of these links.

3. Replace the stock/ handguard
This one will show you all you need.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:34:12 PM EDT
Top Top