Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2007 6:13:15 AM EDT
In my last shipment of parts kits, I received a milled kit that is unlike any of the others I have on hand.  The front milled stub is not the standard Yugo slab on the left side, this one is sculpted out and has an odd line on it, there is also a small screw in the side.  The front sight block has larger side cut outs in it, and the bolt carrier is also different, on the bottom of the carrier where it rides over the mag the carrier is very narrow in this area.  I could not find any markings on the stub to determined what it is, but it is not your standard M70.  It also has a gas tube that is different.  This one has 4 exhaust holes drilled in it, similar to a chinese rifle I saw once.  This rifle is definately Yugo however.  Due to the handguards and night sights.  Does anyone know what model this kit is?  thanks, Jim.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 11:24:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like an M64.  Does it look like the picture below?

This picture is of Templar's M64 kit

Link Posted: 2/24/2007 1:48:26 PM EDT
[#2]
It sure does.  What is it worth?  Jim.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:14:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It sure does.  What is it worth?  Jim.

No idea on what it's worth.  No one is making receivers for them and I haven't heard any rumors of any one making them in the forseeable future either.  They are screwed in barrels not pinned like the milled M70s.  They also use a different buttstock that has more of a downward angle to them.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 9:51:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Mine has a pinned in barrel.  Just like a standard milled kit.  After closer inspection, i noticed that they mismatched the front and back half.  Probably worth nothing.  Jim.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top