Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/18/2004 11:52:58 AM EDT
I got it at a local pawn shop, the guy didn't know mutch about it exept is says made in iraq or something of those sorts writen in arabic.  

pictures suck but that thing inside the star is a transit underneath that is some numbers then ON-M80 then some arabic or whatever it is that says made in iraq.

there's a bunch of numbers next to the raidio active symbol

Optic, as best as I could get a picture of it.

the only thing I find odd is on the knobs to sight the scope in in has in english left /right/ up/down on the directions to move the recticle.

Any idea a to the history of what I got, hopefully the pics. work.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 11:54:55 AM EDT
[#1]
maybe just me, but I see only red X's

you may want to re-try the images
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:39:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Crap, sprint isn't leting me posts pics. Hunt101 seems to be down too, are there any other free pic. hosting sites?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:05:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Crap, sprint isn't leting me posts pics. Hunt101 seems to be down too, are there any other free pic. hosting sites?

the image server?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:31:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:36:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top