Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/21/2002 1:53:15 PM EDT
Dissassembling the gun was a piece of cake, cleaned it and got everything back together but I was unable to reinstall the Recoil cover. couldn't get the darn button to go inside it.

Link Posted: 12/21/2002 4:55:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Two ways I do this.

1) Push the "button" in slightly with something that won't poke you of it slips. (no steak knives) This seems to work best on my Rommy's

2)On my Bulgie and MAK-90, I just line up the fromt into the trunion, and smack the rear of the cover and it pops right into place.

If you have the small verticle tab on yours, option 1 will work the best. Like anything else, once you do it a few times, it gets easier.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 12/24/2002 3:25:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/24/2002 7:02:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for everybodies help got it all back together and it works perfectly.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top