Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/14/2002 3:05:23 PM EDT
I'm here helping out Mr.W moderate and I want to encourage anyone who has questions regarding Dragunov Tiger and SVD rifles to ask away.  I can also help out with optics and modifications topics (with regards to these rifles) and you can probably sneak some Romanian ROMAK-3 queries in too.  You can also find some useful info here.
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 6:03:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey drag!  Great to have you here let's get this place a rockin'

Q: can you legally have a drag in Kali?
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 12:00:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Legal to posess yes, but no new ones since Jan 1 2000.  And if I die I can't legally will it to anyone.  It must be sold out of state or destroyed.  Hopefully that won't happen any time soon!
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 12:07:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Legal to posess yes, but no new ones since Jan 1 2000.  And if I die I can't legally will it to anyone.  It must be sold out of state or destroyed.  Hopefully that won't happen any time soon!

If it is all the same to you, I have a few open holes in my safe and I don't mind being in somebody's will. Just in case, right?
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top