Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 10/20/2003 3:55:12 PM EDT
So there I was.........

Cleaning weapons from the weekend shoot......The first one was the MAK 90. I was nearly finished and heard a big "Rummmmbbbbllleeeeee" coming down the street. It was the Big Brown Truck........

He brought me two packages....One from Brinkmann with a replacement part for my Outdoor Smoker.....Finally, I can smoke ribs again. Life is good.....

The other box was from Kengs Firearms........Oh yeah baby.......The barrel assembly I ordered the other day showed up.....What an excellent surprise.

Link Posted: 10/20/2003 3:58:34 PM EDT
Nice Sandals

Rifle's nice too
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 4:46:07 PM EDT
That's the way to go. I can't stand the no cleaning rod look. Too bad you have to lose the full-circle front sight though, 'cause those are the sweet.

What kind of finish do you plan on having done after it is mated? A better blue job? The Chinese blueing looks too thin IMO.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 4:50:56 PM EDT
Probably keep the finish as is. It's not too bad. Man I love Chinese AKs........

KF
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 5:16:47 PM EDT
Hey, your second toe is longer than your big one. Freak, Krinkfreak that is.

What's with the diffrent front sight? I though all chinese had the circle. But I don't know much about the chinese varients.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 6:49:13 PM EDT
It looks like they sent you a 47 bbl rather than an AKS front end.You've got the 47 front sight post and gas block.Thats the good thing about Chineese AKs,only slight differences in the different models.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 4:12:28 AM EDT
Cool pics. Now stop posting your subjects in bold...this place is starting to look like Ebay:)

take care,
Tec
Top Top