Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 12/31/2003 7:20:03 AM EDT
Guys I was just wondering if any of yall had any trouble at all out of the Bulgie 74 slab side poly mags. I have been haveing Bolt over round and just sent it to Troy to raise the rear up but was wondering if it is mag related.I don't think it is but was just checking with yall on the mag itself.Thanks WarDawg
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 7:28:16 AM EDT
The 2 brown Bulgy poly mags I've got required some fitting to insert/remove easily but no feed issues.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:02:39 AM EDT
Work fine in my SAR2 and Bulgy kit build on OOW rec. Much snuger fit than my orange bakes, but zero function issues.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:47:01 AM EDT
No problems at all from my Bulgarian kit/Chinese receiver AK.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 9:15:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 9:16:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 9:29:56 AM EDT
Thanks for the replys guys. I thought I would get a " NO PROBLEMS OUT OF BULGIE POLY MAGS". I just didn't want to look stupid and it just be a mag problem.Troy and I discussed the most likely problem through email mail and He agreed to the problem of OOW receivers with the rear mag issue. He requested I send it back and he would pick up shipping cost. He's a stand up guy to his work and product.I just didn't won't to look like a JackA$$ and it just be a mag issue. I sent three mags with it. One East German and two Bulgie Poly's .They are the mags I was haveing problems with...Thanks for the replys, WarDawg
Top Top