Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 1:23:35 PM EDT
Guys,

I've just purchased my first AK47 kit, a Polish underfolder.  Does anyone have a recommendation for a pistol grip/handguard as one of the US parts?  I'm open to suggestions for synthetic/plastic and wood.  This is my first question of many.  Thanks!

Shenandoah
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:36:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I have both Century & Arsenal pistol grips listed on my site www.MidwestArmory.com I personally like the Century grips better but the Arsenal ones are marked USA which some people like. As far as handguards I would probably leave the original ones. Assuming you are using a USA made receiver all you would need is a US pistol grip, US fire control group & a US slant break. I carry all these items on my site and offer some great prices.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:09:03 PM EDT
[#2]
thedukeryan,

Thanks for the info.  I thought I needed to replace the pistol grip and both hanguards to make the underfold compliant.  That makes things much simpler in keeping the originals.  Thanks!

Shenandoah
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top