Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/19/2006 12:23:35 PM EST

I've just purchased my first AK47 kit, a Polish underfolder. Does anyone have a recommendation for a pistol grip/handguard as one of the US parts? I'm open to suggestions for synthetic/plastic and wood. This is my first question of many. Thanks!

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:36:59 PM EST
I have both Century & Arsenal pistol grips listed on my site www.MidwestArmory.com I personally like the Century grips better but the Arsenal ones are marked USA which some people like. As far as handguards I would probably leave the original ones. Assuming you are using a USA made receiver all you would need is a US pistol grip, US fire control group & a US slant break. I carry all these items on my site and offer some great prices.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:09:03 PM EST

Thanks for the info. I thought I needed to replace the pistol grip and both hanguards to make the underfold compliant. That makes things much simpler in keeping the originals. Thanks!

Top Top