Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2003 5:22:56 PM EDT
Crystal and I went out to BOOMSTOCK II yesterday, and we had a local 02 manufactuerer out there with his son.  Well after looking over his wares (FA glock 18, 2 Uzi's, FA 10/22, Stein, RPK etc....), I loaded up my drum with Silver Bear and put a drum through the RPK and had a blast.  I want to get a hold of one so bad, but probably won't be able to afford it.  BTW the UZI I shot was cool too, and Crystal loved the 10/22.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:51:48 PM EDT
[#1]
no pics huh?
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:00:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 3:30:40 AM EDT
[#3]
The only pics I have were taken on a regular camera, and we only go through about a roll of film a year, so it'll be a while before I get pics up.

Here's some pics that trogdoor put up....www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=35&t=170666
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:42:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 1:20:50 AM EDT
[#5]
ok pics finally came up this past afternoon.  I'm the guy with the AK shirt and boonie hat usually flippin the bird to the camera.

BOOMSTOCK1

BOOMSTOCK2
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:04:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Dern Delta Air.I didn't know anything about Boomstock. Where was it held.I would like to try to make the next one if possible.Looks like yall had lots of fun. Where was yall at? WarDawg, Forsyth Ga.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 11:16:28 AM EDT
[#7]
it was held at the FOP range just east of Birmingham, AL.  So far this was only the second shoot we did.  We post announcments over in the GA hometown board.  This is usually set up by LostWildCat, The_Beer_Slayer, or Mona.  The Next Boomstock will probably be sometime in the fall maybe Sept?  Before that we try and get together probably once a month or so at Charlie Elliot WMA.  The next meet is 21 Jun.  With breakfast at Cracker Barrel at eight, range by 9:30, and hot range at 10
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 2:15:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I was at Charlie Elloit today. I took my 3 year old son fishing for the first time. He caught about 10 little bream at Fox lake.We through them all back .He had a blast.Heck chased butterflies while I tried for a Bass.I saw where the shooting range was. First time ever there.I live 30 minutes from Charlie E WMA.Very nice set they have there. I live right beside Rum Creek WMA.Yeah I would be very intyerested in going to C.E WMA and meeting yall. I work every other weekend so its a 50/50 chance I would be off.WarDawg
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top