Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/8/2004 4:44:33 AM EDT
I knew it was only a matter of time before the cracks started showing.

Looks like one of the moderators is being made into a new "cockholster" for Thornton.

"Open yer cockholster boy!!!"

Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:08:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:27:25 AM EDT
[#2]
My grandfather summed it up pretty well to me yesterday..He said this shit is the reason we shot and killed all combatant's in WWII.He's very proud he and his unit did'nt take prisoner's..They even shot one's trying to surrender..There saying was if the little yellow some bitches wanted to be treated fair they would'nt have been shooting at us...Can't fight a war and be nice to people..I grow sick of American P.C...In the GOOD old day's the higher up's would have squashed all this and the public would'nt have known a thing about all this crap...Did this Country turn pussy in the 80's??? I and other's I ve talked too don't care at all about those prisoner's or what happen's too them...If they took up arm's against us they get what they deserve.....Rant over..
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:38:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Posted by HDR

Vampire
Now now, be careful calling names..

It's funny, HDR bitching about calling names, when he booted me when RJSHOOTER was calling me names... Flip flop Kerry, err ahh HDR I meen...

www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=177301&perpage=30&pagenumber=1
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:10:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I acutally get along really well with Vamp in spite of him being a Commiefornia wine country bleeding heart liberal.  He is a frothing liberal though and he is really showing his ass.  Ho Dung exemplifies ass, so there is no shock there.  Vamp will get banned and he will be cool with it.  Ho Dung will sit back and storke himself over another preceived victory.  Nothing new her boys...just more of the Same Shit, Different Day goings on at Bumnutz.net.

Now on to the topic of the accused Soldiers...if they are found guilty, they should have their nuts crushed between cinder blocks to the fullest extent of the UCMJ.  Then they should go after the commanders for knowing what the hell their Soldiers were doing.  If this all turns out to be true, the shame will have to be carried by every single American fighting man and woman.  We are better people than this.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:38:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It's funny, HDR bitching about calling names, when he booted me when RJSHOOTER was calling me names... Flip flop Kerry, err ahh HDR I meen...

You mean the thread where you said contractors are just as safe there as truck drivers are here!!! Tell that to mister Berg.

Red_Bobby, how long you got left? lmfao
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:40:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:59:42 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean the thread where you said contractors are just as safe there as truck drivers are here!!! Tell that to mister Berg.

Red_Bobby, how long you got left? lmfao

I see we caught an angst riddled member of Ak-47.net.  Hmmm.  where in the world is lisl?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:29:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:11:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Just pointing out stupid comments made by stupid boys...

I'll let y'all get back to your circlejerk.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:26:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
My grandfather summed it up pretty well to me yesterday..He said this shit is the reason we shot and killed all combatant's in WWII.He's very proud he and his unit did'nt take prisoner's..They even shot one's trying to surrender..There saying was if the little yellow some bitches wanted to be treated fair they would'nt have been shooting at us...Can't fight a war and be nice to people..I grow sick of American P.C...In the GOOD old day's the higher up's would have squashed all this and the public would'nt have known a thing about all this crap...Did this Country turn pussy in the 80's??? I and other's I ve talked too don't care at all about those prisoner's or what happen's too them...If they took up arm's against us they get what they deserve.....Rant over..

So you (or your grandfather) are saying that we should do what we please to prisoners of war, and that acts of cruelty and sadism towards prisoners is ok so long as they took up arms against us?  

I guess you also miss the good old days when you could violate the geneva convention and get away with it.  

If "American PC" is being appalled at acts like dragging a naked Iraqi prisoner around by a leash then I'll take a little American PC anyday.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:27:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:11:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Damn straight AJ. Well said, there is NO comparsion between putting a HARMLESS leash on one's neck and cutting one's fucking head off!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:00:24 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Just pointing out stupid comments made by stupid boys...

Thanks for letting us know what you think about HDR and the rest of the Hyenias.

RDJ or should we call you RJ Shooter.

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:39:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Gotta give credit to ole RJ, he doesnt give up doing the masters work...
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:36:18 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm well aware of what the Japanese did to prisoners in WW2, and the North Vietnamese in Vietnam, etc.  

I don't see how any of these comparisons make any difference at all.  I think trying to rationalize ones own actions based upon what other people have done is pointless.  

"yeah, but look what they did....."  is a child's excuse in my opinion.  

I happen to be a little more angered by this then other incidents simply because I expect better from our troops then I expect of the enemy.  

Are we or are we not supposed to be the good guys?  

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:18:20 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
RDJ or should we call you RJ Shooter.

That would be the logical answer, would it not?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:45:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I'll let y'all get back to your circlejerk.

That would be the logical answer, would it not?

Circlejerk?  None here.  Isn't that were you guysat .nutz do each other when you get in an arguement with someone and want to ban them.  Some of you even have it in your title line:  Forum Moderator and Circlejerk Member.

Logical Answer?  I Guess?   But, then again, I use the same name everywhere.

No need to hide your identity.  But, you better watch out, somebody might be monitoring this board and you might end up on your knees in front of the members of the circlejerk.  

Link Posted: 5/14/2004 1:59:30 PM EDT
[#19]
cancelled.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 3:58:56 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
cancelled.

WTF?  Over.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top