Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 9:33:18 AM EDT

We had an absolute blast last time guys even with the rain that weekend.  This time there are going to be more targets for destruction and a couple of pigs for a roast.  

Last time there were full auto 1919's, MP40, AK, RPK, and .50 cal shooting. (LEGAL FA)

A build party will be going on at the same time as the shoot.  There are porta johns on site and a refrigerator as well as electricity.  Camping is right there for everyone on site just feet away from the firing line.   There is a small town 2 miles down the road for groceries and ice and it is the same town that has invited us back to do this!  The fire chief will be out playing with us this time and he is getting us a wrecked car for the shoot.

Come one, come all!  All we ask is a few bucks donation to the pot for the local Fire dept.

I'll have a map and info page up later today for the shoot.

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:40:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:49:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Krinkfreak,

Thanks for making a sticky out of this!  I'll have the map/info page link up here tonight at least.  I had an upload issue today and I have to wait until the webguy gets back to me on it.  

There will be pics and video!  This time I promise to upload video because last time I forgot and it was month later when I remembered.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:13:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Tagged to see where and when....
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:00:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Tagged to see where and when....

The dates are in the title line of the thread.  

Location is about 1.5 hours southwest of Pittsburgh just over the WVA border on route 250 near a small town called Hundred,

I'll have the map and stuff up later though.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:47:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 9:10:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Somehow I only found out about all this today. How many people show up? Are there full autos to shoot? I will make the 250 mile trip if there are full autos.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:27:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Somehow I only found out about all this today. How many people show up? Are there full autos to shoot? I will make the 250 mile trip if there are full autos.

There were 3 full auto's last time a MP40, 1919A6 and an AK47 with a long barrel, not sure what type. All owned by the same guy. He let my son shoot the 1919 :)
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:56:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Someone asked me if the fee was $100 for coming to the shoot and it is not that much!

That was basically to rent the whole place for the weekend.

We only ask for people to throw down $5-$10-$20 donation to cover the rental fee, the pig roast and what not.  

The rental fee is more of a donation to the local Fire department which owns the property. Last time we gave them $150 from about 40 people showing up.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:20:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Unfortunately I won’t be able to make this shoot. I will keep an eye out for the dates in the spring. Shoot safe and have fun, hopefully I will make it in April if you have one then.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 3:46:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top