Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/20/2004 4:28:22 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/21/2004 5:18:56 AM EST by I-M-A-WMD]

Personally it turned out real well with me going home broke, again.

Firearms:

There was a single Norinco/Polytech Legend. NIB on consignment with an Asking price of $1,100. Not bad- not great either. (The dealer hauled it back to his shop after the show)

Had the opportunity to purchase an NHM-91 for $400. However, I balked at the idea as it appeared to be a non-compliant contra-band weapon. (No 922 compliant parts)

I picked up my "mysterious" Chicomm AK47S for under $700. Used, in excellent condition. I traded into it so the investment can vary- the asking price was $650 and I imagine I could have cashed it out around $600.

There was a single SP1 Colt, the yahoo was asking $1400. It struck me as odd as it had an "extra" set of holes in the receiver near the hammer pin. These holes were nicely fitted with plug screws...

Purchased a Ruger Single Six, 3-screw that had the transfer bar safety conversion. $125. Action is solid but shows definite external holster wear on the aluminum frame ejector rod housing. (Giving it to a guy in hopes of an opening day chance at a bull elk)

There was a Remington 700 BDL left hand LNIB with an asking price of $400. This ain't bad and I imagine the guy would have come down a few bucks from his asking price... I might need to call him.

Spotted one SAR-1 with a sticker price of $322. (Not bad when the shops in town have em listed for $390-399... At least they're consistent)

Magazines:

Scored 15 new 20 rd Hungarian tanker mags for $140. Average price was $9.33. While I could have gotten them cheaper through TAPCO. These were new and in my hand. I hate waiting.

Picked up 13 unused (As new) Universal Simmons 20 round AR15 mags with alloy followers for $200. (Average of $15.38)

Purchased 3, 30rd Center Industries mags in excellent condition w/ black followers for $30 bucks. (If you don't know the average, I'll keep it a secret!)

Glock LEO marked standard capacity mags were running $25, but only one guy had em and they were selling like helicopter rides off the Titanic.

New Bushmaster 20 round curved LEO mags $20.

New Ruger 20 rd Mini-14 mags $35.

New Colt LEO 30 rd mags- $25.

There were a couple of Butler Creek 25 round 10/22 mags. "Hot lips" They were all plastic. Asking price $22... They disappeared.

All in all, things ain't too bad in the "Big Sky Country" post September 13, 2004. I'd have to say, it weren't too sucky.

Take care,

Sly
Top Top