Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2008 5:44:33 PM EDT
Its been about a month since I placed my order and I hevent gotten my set yet. I talked to Scott the day after I placed the order to make sure it went through and he said I should have them within 2 weeks. I have left a few messages and sent a few emails over the last week and have gotten no response. Should I worry or is this guy reliable and I just need to be patient. Please let me know if you have ever dealt with him.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 6:51:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I placed an order in early February and got it in late March so I'd be patient and just give up trying to contact him since I doubt he will reply - at least he didn't with me. I was worried, but one day they just showed up and the quality blew me out of the water.

I know it sucks, but just be patient and they will get there soon enough. I got to a point where I checked his web site every single day looking for updates, but I finally gave up and then soon thereafter they arrived!

Post pictures when you get your order!
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 7:34:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Ill definately put up pics if they show up. I need to redeem my gun after some of the colors I painted the plastic.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 8:59:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I spoke with Scott, he has a day job so i would think its hard to keep up with the demand. I think his yugo work is second to none, I also like the way he designs the pistol grip, much like a G27
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top