Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
9/17/2020 5:59:48 PM
Posted: 4/16/2008 5:44:33 PM EDT
Its been about a month since I placed my order and I hevent gotten my set yet. I talked to Scott the day after I placed the order to make sure it went through and he said I should have them within 2 weeks. I have left a few messages and sent a few emails over the last week and have gotten no response. Should I worry or is this guy reliable and I just need to be patient. Please let me know if you have ever dealt with him.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 6:51:21 PM EDT
I placed an order in early February and got it in late March so I'd be patient and just give up trying to contact him since I doubt he will reply - at least he didn't with me. I was worried, but one day they just showed up and the quality blew me out of the water.

I know it sucks, but just be patient and they will get there soon enough. I got to a point where I checked his web site every single day looking for updates, but I finally gave up and then soon thereafter they arrived!

Post pictures when you get your order!
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 7:34:36 PM EDT
Ill definately put up pics if they show up. I need to redeem my gun after some of the colors I painted the plastic.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 8:59:16 PM EDT
I spoke with Scott, he has a day job so i would think its hard to keep up with the demand. I think his yugo work is second to none, I also like the way he designs the pistol grip, much like a G27
Top Top