Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/10/2006 7:34:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/10/2006 7:37:36 PM EDT by Sulaco]
I need a longer grip screw for my now "de-banned" MAK-90. The one that came in the butthole stock is too short. I was wondering if anyone knew if this one at Polytech Parts was the correct one (go to http://polytechparts.com and search for "Grip Connecting Screw", it is the 3rd item from the bottom)? If not, where can I get the correct one? Thanks!

Oh and here's a pic of me "de-banning" the MAK. Be gone evil tang! (better pics soon)

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:37:30 PM EDT
You mean this one?

I'm pretty sure that's just a regular Screw that holds the grip in. Same as found on all grips for the AKs and variants.

Probably find some on the EE here if you look.

If I had one I'd give you it for free.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:38:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JaketheSnake:
You mean this one?

www.polytechparts.com/hazel-doc/images/Cat7/70-00-19.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's just a regular Screw that holds the grip in. Same as found on all grips for the AKs and variants.

Probably find some on the EE here if you look.

If I had one I'd give you it for free.

I appreciate the offer Jake and you are right, it is just a regular one, but I only have the short one so I am not sure which one I need. Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:48:23 PM EDT
the length is 100mm, about 4in. you could get a short stud and union to make yours longer, it's a cheap fix to hold you over until you need more parts (better to wait and save $7 to $10 shipping). the threads are 6x1 metric.
Top Top