Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/13/2005 1:47:37 PM EDT
This week I made a purchase of a AK varient from Atlantic Firearms.  After doing quite a bit of research on my purchase (unfortunately after the fact) I became uneasy with my decision and discussed my problem with Baine at Atlantic.  Folks, this is one great guy and a real customer oriented businessman.   He immediately agreed to cancel my order and credit my Master Card.

He obviously agrees that customer service is the most important thing and as a result I will be a customer as soon as I get my act together.  I only wish all vendors were like Blaine.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:56:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:23:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought my UZI from Atlantic. Great company to deal with wouldn't hesitate doing business with them again.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:42:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Agreed, all vendors could take a lesson from Blaine in customer service.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:14:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Add me to the list of folks who're impressed with Blaine's attitude towards customers.  I've not yet bought a rifle from him but he's taken time to discuss the merits of his products on multiple occassions.  I'm sending a good buddy to Blaine for his upcoming AK74 purchase and plan to buy some rifles for myself from Atlantic down the road..
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:34:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:30:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I purchased two Arsenal, Inc. SA M7S rifles from Atlantic and it was a great experience.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Blaine is as professional as they come.  Definitely a good guy to deal with.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top