Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/10/2005 3:08:46 PM EDT
I just got my grade B Romanian kit from DPH and it looks like a grade A very nice looks like it was only test fired. Got my grade A tantal kit at the same time and it looks like a grade B kit, lots of finish missing and looks like it been shot alot. I'm not complaining I was happy to still be able get one. Just wondering what the other tantals have looked like.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:02:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/10/2005 5:03:30 PM EDT by fadedsun]

Originally Posted By mutineer:
I just got my grade B Romanian kit from DPH and it looks like a grade A very nice looks like it was only test fired. Got my grade A tantal kit at the same time and it looks like a grade B kit, lots of finish missing and looks like it been shot alot. I'm not complaining I was happy to still be able get one. Just wondering what the other tantals have looked like.

When I get my Tantal kit I will post pics here.

FYI most polish rifles were carried a lot but not shot very often. Check the barrel and look at the inside parts. At most all it needs is a good refinishing.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:58:04 PM EDT
I just got a Romainan AKM kit from Bocefus and I still have a several more I am waiting on from DPH... I was dying to see how these Romainain kits look because of the rave reviews and it's funny... it looks a lot like my SAR-1 did when it was new... (IE Rather ruff looking)... I don't have a Tanntial kit but I do have four of the PMKMS kits (One Collector Grade and the other three were Grade A and my PMKMS kits are just exceptional... well, two of the four are exceptional while the other two are just great...

As you said, right now I am just hapy to have some kits and I am scrounging to see what else I can get while the getting is still possible...
Top Top