Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/9/2006 12:37:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/9/2006 12:39:46 AM EDT by Zip]
I was surprised how tight everything was, the bolt carrier and top cover parts are very close fitting. The underfolder is tight fitting, only a little up/down wobble when locked open.

The yugo rifle is very different, parts are sized different then my other AK's. The main spring has a locking button.

I have pics, what is a good upload site?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:57:58 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Zip:
I was surprised how tight everything was, the bolt carrier and top cover parts are very close fitting. The underfolder is tight fitting, only a little up/down wobble when locked open.

The yugo rifle is very different, parts are sized different then my other AK's. The main spring has a locking button.

I have pics, what is a good upload site?

http://imageshack.us/

You can just post the thumbnail links, works great.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:00:14 PM EDT
When did you place your order? Get it from Centerfire?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:34:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By so2315:
When did you place your order? Get it from Centerfire?

Had to be Aimsurplus. They got about 50 last week all sold in a day. Everyone else is at least a week away.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:16:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/9/2006 1:26:37 PM EDT by Zip]

Yep, I got it from AIM.

Just shot it today, very little recoil (probably because the thing is damn heavy) worked pretty good even when I got it smoking hot. Only complaint is that it doesn’t work with my Chinese drum (which won't fit).

It came with 2 mags, one yugo one european, a new 3 mag pouch, bayonet and bayonet pouch, oil bottle and a leater sling wtih no clip. Also no cleaning kit.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:25:50 PM EDT
I got mine from Aim today as well. No pictures yet, but it's awesome. It's sturdy and tight.

The bayonet I got was brand new and one magazine has the bolt hold open follower. The only thing that I'll have to toss is the strap. It's leather, but it looked like it was dug out of the ground after about 25 years.

Big woohoo!!! No cant!!!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:37:40 PM EDT
are the new barrel on these chromed?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:04:16 PM EDT
Nope, it is brand new and looks great though.
Top Top