Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/10/2004 8:07:26 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/10/2004 8:08:38 PM EST by jnewt]
Just got home from work, walked in the door and then I saw it, a USPS priority Mail box sitting on the kitchen table..... Opened it up, well, tore that fu#$er open...lol... and here is what I got... A perfect Russian AK-74M furniture set, New Russian sling which is dated 03, and the complete install kit...

Ordered everything from Tantal a few days back. This was before I knew about the two gentlemen we have been discusing in the "AK-74M group buy?" thread so I paid a bit more for it but man everything is perfect. Cant wait for my Bulgi kit and a few other Russian goodies to show up.....
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:07:02 PM EST
Nice, can't wait to see it built.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:20:38 PM EST
How much?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:24:48 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/10/2004 9:38:29 PM EST by jnewt]

Originally Posted By Taipan:
Nice, can't wait to see it built.

Should have everything for the build next week, except for the smooth top cover (wont arrive for another month) but I dont really need that in hand for the build. My step-dad is a machinist so he has a few little tricks to make the front sight base and gas block look like the Russian punched type. Soon as everything arrives and we finish the barrel work I am sending it off to ORF for assembly and a nice guncoat finish. We would do everything ourselves but I want the rivets to look perfect like all of ORF's work...

How much?

by the time it is completed I will have right at $1200 in it.... Ya I know, but it should be one to hold on to when completed... cant freakin wait.... I have sold alot of parts and rifles for this damn thing...
Top Top