Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/16/2003 5:42:58 AM EDT
Until I get my rifle back, I'll hold off from any more posts on this matter.  Gary, I will personally apologize to you here if, as we discussed, everything is A-OK when I receive the rifle.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:52:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh, and i was wondering where did everyone go:) Posts were deleted as well, so no trace of you there anymore. I cant believe some people still want to send parts back to him for completion
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:59:25 AM EDT
[#2]
this is why i do as much of my own work as i can.  parts are about 1/3 of labor cost.  if it takes him two weeks or two months to get around to something i can install the part and screw up twice and still come out even.  and i get a new skill.  i need to buy a mill and a lathe so i can build guns.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:34:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 1:29:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, at least you are not alone. I've been banned for awhile now, and I posted nothing offensive. I simply asked for a completion date, was told that Gary would contact me personally, asked whether it would be via e-mail or phone, and suddenly I can no longer access the site. Have I missed anything? Has Gary posted anything since all of his customer's rifles were seized?
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 1:33:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Appologize for what?  I can invision no scenario where a victim would ever need to appologize to the perp?

Wierd!

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 5:34:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Until I get my rifle back, I'll hold off from any more posts on this matter.  Gary, I will personally apologize to you here if, as we discussed, everything is A-OK when I receive the rifle.

Good luck to you. Please post how it works out. Unfortunately for me (yea...right) I was never given access to the solstice board. Gee I wonder why....Hmmmmm. I'll take my chances with the KAG. Last week I sent them a packet detailing everything they needed to know & some E-mails concerning the supposed construction of my build since 4/28/01. I'll leave it in their hands. No way I would want ANYTHING to go back to gary.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:35:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

why would you need to apoligize to someone, who took your money, and your parts, and would not have gave you a muzzle break back without the KAG putting a fire under his ass?

jeeze, would you also apoligize to someone who beat your ass?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 9:32:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top