Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2003 4:09:38 PM EDT
minty and only $1,400 if anyone is in the market.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:01:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 6:30:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Campy, it could have been new, didn;t examine it all that closely.  It had black synthetic furniture on it... Raptor22 and I shared a clothed orgasmic moment when we saw it.  The price was surprising as it was on the table of a dealer who is notoriously way overpriced... like $2,500 for used preban Colt ARs.  If I had enough of my collection with me I likely would have done some serious trading to try to get that beauty.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 11:19:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Later, I took a real close look at it and it was a .223!  Very nice but I have had my fill of expensive, hard to find mags negating a good deal on a rifle.  Also, when I got home, my wife did not smile until she saw only ammo and a small bag of goodies in my truck.  Besides, I had the pleasure of firing someone's Krink and now I have to have one.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 5:43:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Got one in same condition from Rob Vollmer last year for same price. Beautiful rifle and I have yet to shoot it! One of these days. Always seem to take my AR's out
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 8:24:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Later, I took a real close look at it and it was a .223!  Very nice but I have had my fill of expensive, hard to find mags negating a good deal on a rifle.  Also, when I got home, my wife did not smile until she saw only ammo and a small bag of goodies in my truck.  Besides, I had the pleasure of firing someone's Krink and now I have to have one.

People who say ARs are addictive are hooked on caffeine... people who develop an AK addictios are mainlining heroin and chasing it down with a few rocks of crack...  Yeah, the Krink is a wet and sticky pant load of fun!
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 11:06:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 11:16:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Ever since I knew what they were I've lusted after those Valmets.  Mag prices don't mean anything to me, as I wouldn't buy it with the intent of hoarding. Two or three would do just fine for me.  

I especially like the 7.62x39 ones that are styled similarly to the 5.56 ones.  I forget what they are called...
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 11:43:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Ever since I knew what they were I've lusted after those Valmets.  Mag prices don't mean anything to me, as I wouldn't buy it with the intent of hoarding. Two or three would do just fine for me.  

I especially like the 7.62x39 ones that are styled similarly to the 5.56 ones.  I forget what they are called...

Yeah, it's too bad they never really took off. They are maybe the finest assault rifles in the world but a lack of spare parts and mags really hurts their saleabiltiy.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top