Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/4/2006 8:37:37 AM EDT
Just curious

Thanks
FREE
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:32:41 AM EDT
Well, I ordered 4 from CFS, 2 UF and 2 fixed. I'll give a sitrep when they arrive. No other place has them AFAIK.

S.O.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:49:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SorryOciffer:
Well, I ordered 4 from CFS, 2 UF and 2 fixed. I'll give a sitrep when they arrive. No other place has them AFAIK.

S.O.

I hear they are getting to the bottom of the barrel and probably are recycling returns. Wish you luck as they usually will make you suck up the shipping charges for returns even if they knowingly sent you crap.

Hootbro
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:21:01 PM EDT
What about these????

www.centerfiresystems.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CSI&Product_Code=Y-RPK-FIX-NOBPD&Category_Code=PK

How much does a bipod cost???surely it doesnt cost more than $50-75.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:54:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/5/2006 7:57:48 PM EDT by BLM]

Originally Posted By FREEFALLE7:
What about these????

www.centerfiresystems.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CSI&Product_Code=Y-RPK-FIX-NOBPD&Category_Code=PK

2 weeks ago I called about those and spoke with pam she said they where all out of those and the underfolder ones, which are still listed on there site. so she sent me out a fixed stock kit with a bipod for the same price so I crossed my fingers and got an all matching kit with a more than dark bore the last 3" of the bbl had no rifling so I sent it back and am not going to order from the bottom of the barrel again so I am out 22 bucks for return shipping
my advice would be dont bother unless somehow they get a new shipment in

BLM

ETA copes dis. has romys listed for 400 if they still have them in stock I would try that since they have a crome bore and is'nt going to be crap .I dont have that much so I am not going to get an RPK
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:44:35 AM EDT
Im hopeing my Yugo and Romy kit will be here today.
Ill post pic and review when I get them.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:25:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BLM:

Originally Posted By FREEFALLE7:
What about these????

2 weeks ago I called about those and spoke with pam she said they where all out of those and the underfolder ones, which are still listed on there site. so she sent me out a fixed stock kit with a bipod for the same price so I crossed my fingers and got an all matching kit with a more than dark bore the last 3" of the bbl had no rifling so I sent it back and am not going to order from the bottom of the barrel again so I am out 22 bucks for return shipping
my advice would be dont bother unless somehow they get a new shipment in

BLM

ETA copes dis. has romys listed for 400 if they still have them in stock I would try that since they have a crome bore and is'nt going to be crap .I dont have that much so I am not going to get an RPK

I just ordered mine and they had them in stock. Hopefully they will be ok.

S.O.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:56:04 AM EDT
I've heard and seen good things about the ones from Copes
Top Top