Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/17/2006 12:05:33 PM EDT
ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=123&t=322577 If you order four sets of four mags,it comes out to around 5.70 per mag.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:05:30 PM EDT
[#1]
oh sweet, centerfire is here now.

i guess since they were asked to leave gunco they had to find a new place to be.

heads up to the moderators:  they don't like to pay advertising fees, so they'll be here as long as they can post for free then they'll stop posting.

heads up to everyone else:  grab up the good stuff while you can.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:14:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a good deal.
Too bad I have 50+ mags already.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:30:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I have around 70 AK mags but I like to keep at least ten per AK,I'm about 50 short!

ArmedFerrett,go troll somewhere else.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:56:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:05:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I called to order, left a message.  Pam will probably call me back tomorow (I called kinda late, 9pm)  I can't wait to get the m70's too, if you guys didnt know....$399.97 for a Yugo M70...Just call them...

Isnt Pam great guys?  It's nice to have someone in the industry to call back same day, she very pleasent on the phone too.  Not to mention the unbelievable prices!  Kudos to Pam and Luis.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:15:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
ArmedFerrett,go troll somewhere else.

I was going to say the same.

Take that shit back to the GD or better yet some other board.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:18:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:35:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I ordered 4 sets today.  Pam was very nice. She called me   "Honey"!!!!!!!!.

BTW CSI has been a sponser at Gunboards for a while w/o a problem.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:59:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Where is the "bite my tongue" icon? I was wondering when this would come up here.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:39:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=123&t=322577 If you order four sets of four mags,it comes out to around 5.70 per mag.

Damn, If I would have known I wouldn't have spent the food money.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:40:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Easy there guys, AF isn't really "trolling".

There are some very hard feelings between Gunco and CFS.  The membership of Gunco is as loyal as those of us here are to this site, so some hard feelings might follow.

Having said that, CFS has paid for Industry Partnership, so no worries in that respect.

AF is spot on IMHO. Lois and here sidekick Pam are internet reps for Centerfire for one reason, they are women and women can sell men anything. Lois has a habit of registering on other boards and playing coy when finally confronted to pay advertising fees after getting a free ride for weeks. This let's them feel out potential sales from that board and only then do they make a decision to pay or not. Some would call it good business sense but if a board owner, that short time they are leaching off the board resources.

Next issue is that Lois and Pam are all about selling and avoid the hard questions to Centerfire on customer service. They will avoid the questions like when the first yugo kits came in they advertised and sold as excellent but when shipped, many were sewer pipe kits and they knew it. Same could be said of shot out Yugo and Romy RPK kits but sell them at much $$$. To add insult to injury concerning bad kits, they will not as a rule refund shipping on return kits even when it is their fault.

My main gripe is that with them being women, they get a free pass because evertime a women is around a male oriented board, guys trip over their "you know what" and are mesmerized overlooking the real issue of customer service. Why should we have to call Lois and Pam to get sweetheart deals or better customer service when should be 100% for everybody that orders from Centerfire?

Hootbro
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:29:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Funny thing is, I saw today on their site, the M70 underfolders they are selling only comes with one 5 round mag, instead of the two 30 rounders that Century is shipping them with.. HMMM.. Sounds like a great mag deal..
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:43:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Easy there guys, AF isn't really "trolling".

There are some very hard feelings between Gunco and CFS.  The membership of Gunco is as loyal as those of us here are to this site, so some hard feelings might follow.

Having said that, CFS has paid for Industry Partnership, so no worries in that respect.

+1
I've got mixed feelings for CFS. On one side I've gotton some good deals from them, on the other, the way  Lois screwed Gunco...
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:31:49 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I was going to say the same.

Take that shit back to the GD or better yet some other board.  hr

he wasn't trolling in the least.  maybe you should take your shit back instead.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:34:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:36:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Leave the attitudes elswhere.  Code of Conduct will be enforced here.  Discussion is allowed, flaming is not.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top