Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/19/2006 4:20:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:46:47 PM EDT
[#1]
It would be nice to know which country but still a very nice deal.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:16:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Its the best deal since the SG mag deal,this one works out to around 5.70 per mag on a 16 mag order.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:19:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
4 mags for $19.99
I just ordered 16 for only $9.99 shipping.

www.centerfiresystems.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CSI&Product_Code=4PACKMAG-PP&Category_Code=PW

That sounds like a great deal! Let us know if it works out. If they are decent quality and a trustworthy company, I'm sure others would also want to order some. I know I will.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:35:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered a couple packs today, if they look and function  good I'll order a few more  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:08:59 PM EDT
[#6]
My 16 mags from CFI came in today and I was pleased with them. About 95% of the finish was on them but the other 5% was pitting. Weird pitting as well..... most mags had some little tiny spot here and there.

Great deal for $5 each.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:20:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Are these .223 cal?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:25:20 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Are these .223 cal?

Thanks.

The ad says they are 7.62X39.  It says they are European, but doesn't list the country.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:46:59 AM EDT
[#9]
ordered 12...
i have been waiting for a deal like this for a while now!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:33:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Are any Yugoslavian?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:29:45 PM EDT
[#11]
"MAGS OF ANY KIND CANNOT BE SOLD TO RESIDENTS OF NEW YORK. "

BULLSHIT.BULLSHIT.BULLSHIT.BULLSHIT.BULLSHIT.BULLSHIT.BULLSHIT.BULLSHIT.
BULLSHIT.BULLSHIT.BULLSHIT.BULLSHIT.BULLSHIT.BULLSHIT.BULLSHIT.BULLSHIT.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:10:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Ordered 52.    I hope they're OK.  I'll get more if they are.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:26:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I just got mine today.
They all have surface rust on them.
The follower on one would not go down.
I called them and complained that they should have advertised some rust.
You should see a revised ad soon.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Mine came today too.    I've only been through 1/2 of them but am pleased so far.  Some have pitting but not too bad.  I had a couple that were dented in the side a little preventing the follower from traveling.  A few seconds with a screwdriver took care of that problem.  I have a few that look like new.

I'm happy with the deal    and may order more.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:06:13 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
The SG deal is still available.  Just need to call and ask for the backordered 10 mag pack.  They are supposed to ship the end of Feb.  Can't wait for my 100.

Got link??

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:40:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:58:45 PM EDT
[#17]
i ordered 12 mags last week and got a email confirming my order.
i emailed them a coppy of my Drivers license, but have not recieved a reply. is this normal?
I would kind of expect them to reply saying they got my license and are shipping the goods.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:29:44 PM EDT
[#18]
I got my 16 in  today.  

Like everyone said minor rust/pitting on them. (Pam said there would be rust.)  
I spent a couple hours taking them apart and giving a thorough cleaning, ALL  came out very well.  Most were in Like new/excellent condition. 2 of the 16 had deeper pits than the others but no dents and 100% functional.  

Wish a had a camera to post pics.  Overall, VERY GOOD deal for the price. Shipping took about 1 week.

-vato
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:46:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Mine came in on Friday, and all them were pretty much new, never inserted. Just some lite scratches on the mag bodies and a few small clumps of cosmoline  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:06:57 PM EDT
[#20]
I'd like to hear some more comments. Anyone got some pictures of the mags that they got...?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:23:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Did anyone under 21 buy these?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:26:17 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
i ordered 12 mags last week and got a email confirming my order.
i emailed them a coppy of my Drivers license, but have not recieved a reply. is this normal?
I would kind of expect them to reply saying they got my license and are shipping the goods.

Did you need to mail them a drivers ID for the order of mags?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:25:49 PM EDT
[#23]
No.  Just CC info and mailing address.   Maybe I did in the past, but I don't recall.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:55:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Hers a copy and paste of my response to another CSI mag deal thread.-----

I got 3 4 packs (12 total). I just had them shipped to my dad to get by the over 21 thing(in another thread i just found out the over 21 notice is just a general disclaimer for the site and you DO NOT have to be 21 to buy mags). They just came in today.

About ten of them have rust spots right where the side plates(Im not sure what to call them) meet the main mag body; and I'm guessing underneath them(the side plates) where no one can get to it to scratch it off. There is 1 that seems to have no rust at all on it and just has a little dirt in it. The last one is just covered inside and out with cosmo style grease(and consequently has no rust) that is going to take a while to clean up, the finish on this one seems to be chipped of in spots, and looks to be the most used of all of them.

One thing I am impressed with is the quality of the finish on the 10 with the rust spots(besides of course the places with the rust itself). They look like they were never used! I also am glad that none of them have dents in them or bent in bottoms from former owners dropping them. The Clearview investment mags my brother got had no rust but a couple of them had been dropped many times and therefore they are hard to fill to the full 30 rounds because the follower is being stopped by the bent bottom part. I was fully prepared to have to go to work with a pliers on the Centerfire mags but they are in good shape dent wise. One of the has a couple of storage dings but the follower slides right out when is taken it apart.

So to sum it up- the flaw in the mags I got were rust. Some of them have rust in between the mag body and the side plate things; so this may lead to integrity issues years in the future. Im going to spray the heck out of them with this penetrating oil/rust remover stuff I have to try and flush some of it out. Otherwise they are in good shape and should last me for a while. And you can't beat the price $71 for a dozen mags is a good price. If your looking for high quality display grade mags these are not the ones for you, but they will make excellent range/SHTF mags. sorry about the length guys, I just got on a roll

YMMV
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:01:54 PM EDT
[#25]
I asked this question on the other thread about these mags, but I'll ask it here as well.

Has anyone experienced any problems with these fitting in, and out of there AK?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:54:33 AM EDT
[#26]
I just received 4 sets of these, 13 were good with some minor surface rust or none at all, 3 were seriously rusted to the point I don’t know if they are usable – the followers are rusted to the inside of the mag. Do you know if you can send these back for exchange or are these “as is”?
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top