Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2008 11:30:53 PM EDT
Any one know what the going rate on a stock SAR2 in good shape is? Been looking to get back into ak (stupidly sold them to fund other projects), and I have been looking in the EE but most have been moded or come with ammo and mags. And while I wouldn’t mind that normalcy, but for now I am just needing the rifle, a mag (maybe a couple). What do yall think a fair price would be? And if any of yall happen to have one you feel the need to sell let me know!
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 1:03:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Well found one in a local pawn shop, they wanted $499! I think I will go back and offer 275, and see what he will agree to. Its just the rifle and one mag marked .223. No bayo lug, and the bbl is not threaded.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 2:57:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Going rate is like $450. I wouldn't pay more than $400 though, if I needed one.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 10:11:39 AM EDT
[#3]
For the past year they have been selling for $400-$450 in stock condition.  Upgrades in furniture or adding a brake will push that price toward $550.

Makes me feel good about the $289 that I paid for mine back in '03.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top