Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2004 11:05:00 AM EDT
isn't indymedia her personal baby??? pass this around to your famil,y friends, and coworkers to show the kind of first lady we'll be getting...

this is a multiple threat alert center (mtac) bulletin that was released:

3. Current Threat Information:
Threat Against “Military Targets” in US Posted at IndyMedia Website: On 09MAY04, language recommending attacks against “military targets” was posted on a website known as Indymedia. Police officers were included in the author’s definition of a military target. The following is an excerpt from the posting: “Al-Masakin would like to take this opportunity to remind the American Muslim Mujahedin, and our allies in the revolutionary and anti-Imperialist left, that ROTC buildings, armed service recruiting centers, individual military personnel, and police officers are ‘military targets.’ These institutions must be violently and covertly attacked. In fact, there are thousands of unarmed military targets walking around all over the United States. Outraged American citizens and American Muslims should have little difficulty making violent contact with recruits, cadets, marines, etc. We strongly recommend that such contact be made with a very sharp knife, pepper spray, brass knuckles, baseball bats, firearms, explosives, or the bumper of a full sized automobile, truck or SUV.” (Federal Protective Service, 12MAY04)

MTAC Comment: Numerous public events will take place this Saturday as part of Armed Forces Day. In light of the anger that has been generated over recently released photos of prisoner abuses in Iraq, law enforcement and security professionals are encouraged to maintain a heightened state of vigilance.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:22:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:34:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Kerry is the biggest wastes of good oxygen since Carter...the guy who started the Islamic-heathen-war against us due to his inaction in Iran.    
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:22:16 PM EDT
[#3]
IMHO,after the election providing the Bush administration wins,Kerry should be tried for treason against the United States.His rhetoric is making life hard on all of the Military Personell serving in the war theatres and everytime he opens his mouth and publicly criticizes the President for war policy he's throwing gas on the fire.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:36:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 1:26:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Somebody capture my above "Post", so in two-weeks, I can have "Told ya so"......
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 1:29:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Ah, no  www.prophetofdoom.net/ is the correct "link"....
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:05:54 PM EDT
[#7]
i cant find the bullitin from the MTAC? where'd you get that, hardcorps?
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:38:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I just heard a Kerry ad on the box today that says.. how Kerry was a bigtime hero in the Nam, then he came home to help stop the war...

Well, I belive he was probably a big pussie in the war, and I know for fact that when he came home, he conspired to kill senators and congressman...

No is this the man we want running our country for the next 20 years..  

Whoooh 20 years you say?? He can't be prez for 20 years.

Oh yeha just watch what kind of shit eating, communist vermon laws he tries to pass....
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:10:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Kerry is the biggest wastes of good oxygen since Carter...the guy who started the Islamic-heathen-war against us due to his inaction in Iran.    BTW: "IRAN, IS the Head of the Snake" that must me cut off...... hey? WTF do I know?, with access and "required" "Intell-Briefs"  dailey  readings... Ah, Helllllloooooooo!

I'm telling you all, who will listen, WTF is up, over? Kill them all, and do it soon. That incudes that stupid kid from "West-Philly" who thought that “ they” would cut him slack, vs. his head, because he was "Pro-Palestinian".... got "Mr. Johnny Walker East" a lot of "good", didn't it?  Ah, HELLO? Moron.

Gee, thanks, "Grief-Stricken-Jew (?)" "Dad"   ...well, asshole, why don't you just, cinch up the Birkenstocks, and send more $$$ To The Kerry Campaign, you POS waste of good air......;?  Hey, (as in hey-ho-Nixon's got go ...chants, you Left-wing, sang, you POS) got your opprtunitistic  (I can get you "whole-sale") kid killed, by your example after "he" thought" he was in the "company of friends"...after all, his "Uncle in Mosul" thought so... The whole damn thing stinks to high heaven (mine, not theirs), but who am I: just but"Joe-Bag-of-Donuts"....F*** You, Islamic scum, screw every one of you pigs, to Hell.

Another "Dupe" for Demoratic Photo-Ops"...end of subject.

Preach on preacher PREACH ON !!!!!!

consider it captured!

CoLd
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 8:16:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Ditto Pave.  I couldn't have said it better.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 8:50:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Pave, you hit the nail right on the head on Iran.  Iran is the real danger.  It always has been and always will be.  Iran will have to be dealt with real soon before it is too late.  The road to Iran is Iraq.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 9:17:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
3. Current Threat Information:
Threat Against “Military Targets” in US Posted at IndyMedia Website: On 09MAY04, language recommending attacks against “military targets” was posted on a website known as Indymedia. Police officers were included in the author’s definition of a military target. The following is an excerpt from the posting: “Al-Masakin would like to take this opportunity to remind the American Muslim Mujahedin, and our allies in the revolutionary and anti-Imperialist left, that ROTC buildings, armed service recruiting centers, individual military personnel, and police officers are ‘military targets.’ These institutions must be violently and covertly attacked. In fact, there are thousands of unarmed military targets walking around all over the United States. Outraged American citizens and American Muslims should have little difficulty making violent contact with recruits, cadets, marines, etc. We strongly recommend that such contact be made with a very sharp knife, pepper spray, brass knuckles, baseball bats, firearms, explosives, or the bumper of a full sized automobile, truck or SUV.” (Federal Protective Service, 12MAY04)

kythri would like to take this opportunity to remind the American Muslim Mujahedin and their allies in the revolutionary and anti-Intelligence left that they are valid targets for my foot up their ass (to be followed with several other more painful objects from the muzzle of my piece).

Maybe I'm an intolerant asshole, but methinks someone ought to go about removing Muslims from the "melting pot" and tossing them all out.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top