Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/28/2006 1:37:10 PM EST
My gas tube on my Romanian kit is damaged. Where can I find a replacement? Its the undrilled type for a regular 16" bbl.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:43:55 PM EST
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:18:43 PM EST
I think thats the shorty tube for the Krink. I need one that measures just a little under 7". Can I just use the Bulgarian tube with the holes?
Top Top