Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/13/2005 11:55:22 AM EDT
I thought that Botach used to carry a Galil gas tube with machined PIC rail. Does anyone know where to get one or why I can't find them anywhere.
Thanks
Jim
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:00:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one for a full size AR/ARM.

I wanted to buy another one after they ran out, sent them an email asking if they would get any more and never got a response.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:25:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:17:18 AM EDT
[#3]
TRY VULCAN, I THINK THEY MAKE THEM FOR BOTACH
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:25:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I thought that Botach used to carry a Galil gas tube with machined PIC rail. Does anyone know where to get one or why I can't find them anywhere.
Thanks
Jim

They did...I thought I saved an old link, but it is gone now. It was pretty expensive, but the only guy I know who owns one says it works very well...or at least his brother says that he says that!

Almost all of the IMI Galil parts are gone from their website.  They have a pricey railed hanguard now, Botac Galil X6.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:29:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Botach did not charge this much for them.

Vulcan Armament
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:20:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Botach did not charge this much for them.

Vulcan Armament

Holy shit!

I'll sell mine for $150
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:14:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Wonder why Botach stopped selling Galil parts?
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top