Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/9/2006 4:46:16 PM EDT
newbie as it is I have to ask. I keep hearing the the wasr's are coming with G2's in them now. Mine is pretty new and I want to know how you ID it to tell if it has one. My trigger is the worst part of the gun...very creepy, LONG first stage travel and really don't know when it's going to release the hammer for decent shots. So I'm guessing mine doesn't have one. But I want to know for sure before I spend cash one a new fcg if I can make mine better. (I've read the mods to a century but thats not going to cut it) I really like the gun alot and after going through it and redoing the wood and metal finish it looks great but the trigger is giving me fits so to speak. (my sks feels like a match gun compaired to it.......not to even mention the ar)
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:12:31 PM EDT
My newest G2 has the words "Tapco G2 USA" right on the trigger right up against the receiver where you can read it without taking the fcg out. If it had the typical Century fcg you would be here asking about trigger slap, so it may indeed be a Tapco fcg. It if turns out to be a Tapco group and you don't like it, you will have to try the Red Star Arms adjustable fire control group.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:31:00 PM EDT
The WASRs I saw at a gun show not too long ago appeared to NOT have G2s. The one I got in December did, so I was kind of surprised.
Top Top