Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 11/22/2002 3:05:01 PM EDT

I have floated all over this website on the AR15 side, but just came over to check out the AK side today. I must apologize in advance for this question, as I am sure it has already been asked a million times here, but I could not find the answer anywere here immediately. Any help is appreciated.

I have a postban AK type (Eastern European)rifle, that has the black plastic furniture and a thumbhole stock. What I want to know is can I change the stock to a regular grip and buttstock if they are American made parts?

And if so, anyone know where I can get American made black furniture?

Thanks in advance-
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 3:46:21 PM EDT
K-Var has it in American made Black and super cool OD green.

You must also replace the trigger group to have the right number of American made parts to have the pistol grip stock.

Red Star Arms has the best trigger group on the market.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 1:05:58 PM EDT

Do you have a phone number or web address for K-Var?

Link Posted: 11/26/2002 1:23:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/26/2002 1:25:42 PM EDT by 03shooter]

There you go.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 2:55:02 PM EDT
Top Top