Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2011 5:59:57 PM EDT
Anyone know of a vendor who sells the front sight with the bayonet lug for a Norinco Type 56? I would also like to find the spike bayonet if possible. Any ideas would be appreciated greatly. I've been searching all over with no luck.
Link Posted: 4/19/2011 8:03:41 PM EDT
There's a FSB on Gunbroker right now.  They don't have a lug exactly but it's the type you'd need of debanning a MAK and planning to use a Type I bayonet
Link Posted: 4/19/2011 10:10:25 PM EDT
Quoted:
There's a FSB on Gunbroker right now.  They don't have a lug exactly but it's the type you'd need of debanning a MAK and planning to use a Type I bayonet

I think you might mean what's called a "First Model," "First Type," "M1947," or even "6X2" bayonet:

A "Type I" bayonet as it's often called is the next issued evolution of the Kalashnikov bayonet with a bakelite or plastic handle with the bulbous shaped end and metal scabbard with rubber insulator (such as this Hungarian "Type I")"

Link Posted: 4/20/2011 3:57:40 AM EDT
My bad.  What he says!
Link Posted: 4/20/2011 11:05:34 AM EDT
Thanks for trying to help me out. I really appreciate it! What I'm looking for is on gunbroker.com, but the guy selling it is asking WAY TOO MUCH. His reserve appears to be over $175. I simply refuse to pay that much for it...They're has to be some vendor or somewhere else to get these from on the internet I'm thinking. Anyways, here is the link to the setup I am looking forlink
Link Posted: 4/20/2011 5:17:14 PM EDT
Be aware there are US made versions out there that are of questionable durability.

It'll be tough to find the spike FSB assembly much cheaper than what Parsi is selling them for.  They may pop up but I was glad when I found one for $200, comparing it to those on the auction pages
Link Posted: 4/21/2011 7:30:24 AM EDT
Polytechparts has some fsb's. Is this the one you need?

Chinese FSB
Link Posted: 4/21/2011 7:49:29 AM EDT
That one's been neutered just lie the one that came on his MAK=90
Link Posted: 4/21/2011 8:52:11 AM EDT
Yep, it is neutered like the one Inhave on my MAK I just can't get over how much these parts cost these days. I really want to deban her, but not bad enough to spend over $200 on a FSB...
Link Posted: 4/21/2011 9:59:44 AM EDT
You've got another option and that's using a FSB and GB from say a milled Bulgarian rifle.  The big difference would be the open front sight but for whatever reason I've seen Polytech barrels with open front sights so who knows.  Bottom line is the parts will fit and allow you to fit the first model bayonet.  Apex has the parts cheap
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 10:50:24 PM EDT
Quoted:
Yep, it is neutered like the one Inhave on my MAK I just can't get over how much these parts cost these days. I really want to deban her, but not bad enough to spend over $200 on a FSB...

I used a FSB and GB from a Polish 1960 kit I bought some time back, and it fit perfect.  
Page AK-47 » Chinese
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.