Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/20/2008 7:33:25 AM EDT
I know this should be over in Optics, but I figure more people would see it here.

Freedom Optics actually appears to have a PO 3.5x21P in stock.
The price is crazy high at $699, but if you've been trying to find one and can't here it is.

stores.freedomoptics.com/Detail.bok?no=20

Another place has them advertised for a slightly different model (and way better price) but I've never done business with them...not even sure if they really have them.

www.zenit-camera.com/optical-riflescope-po-35x21p.htm

I'm not supporting these prices , but sometimes people have to have stuff and these scopes have been gone for a long time now, figure someone may want to know.

Z
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:40:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I know this should be over in Optics, but I figure more people would see it here.

Freedom Optics actually appears to have a PO 3.5x21P in stock.
The price is crazy high at $699, but if you've been trying to find one and can't here it is.

stores.freedomoptics.com/Detail.bok?no=20

Another place has them advertised for a slightly different model (and way better price) but I've never done business with them...not even sure if they really have them.

www.zenit-camera.com/optical-riflescope-po-35x21p.htm

I'm not supporting these prices , but sometimes people have to have stuff and these scopes have been gone for a long time now, figure someone may want to know.

Z
Thanks for the info. Now let me go piss off the wife.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:39:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Yuri is good people.  Deal with confidence.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:40:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Yuri is from which place?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 4:19:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Freedom Optics, I've ordered a lot of stuff from him over the years.

I personally think Tantal is the best to deal with, but always had good service from Kalinka and Freedom Optics.

Binocularsmart is run by a CROOKS

Z
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top