Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/4/2003 8:04:25 PM EST
Heym ( if I can interupt the SAI bashing for a sec.. Who has floor plates for sale. Used to be Hesse, figured out I need them in my MADDI as it only has 4 USA parts. ( PG H-T-S ) Might as well buy in bulk. Vulcan? Link?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 8:33:38 PM EST


$3.25 each for floor plate and follower.

I bought mine from ACE limited, I think 4 sets for $20 delivered. I do not know if they have them. Call them if interested.

They are made by FSE - They work great!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 8:34:36 PM EST
TAPCO www.ak-47.net/tapco/index.html if the link works it will go to a page with their special prices on US followers.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 3:09:40 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 7:24:29 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 3:38:37 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 12:11:57 PM EST
Ya gotta have 5 parts. The century Maddi came with the usual HTD package, and a small cap mag with a floor plate, and a USA pistol grip. That would be 5. But I have an imported pistol grip I want to use on it, (down to three parts, if I use a diffrent mag than the one that came with the gun) so I still need one more part, after the piston. The follower will be enough to keep it legal. I have 4 mags, so for $8, all the mags are converted and I'm legal.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 2:26:40 PM EST
HEH - your maadi must have real nice wood-
or did you forget about US stock parts?
Top Top