Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/27/2004 2:41:31 AM EDT
I'm currently doing PSD work in Iraq, but when I'm back home on vacation, I'd like to buy and AK47 (semi-auto).  I'm not that enamoured with the folding stock ones and would rather purchase a fixed stock model.  What are your recommendations?  I want a high quality weapon.  How do the Robinson VEPR's stack up?  I understand they use a longer and heavier Saiga/RPK receiver.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:17:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:00:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Get a parts kit and send it to Chris at AK-USA  WW.AK-103.COM for the built. His attention to detail is unsurpassed and his rivet wotk is unrivaled. I should know, he's currently working on my 10th. AK build!!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:24:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Get a parts kit and send it to Chris at AK-USA  WW.AK-103.COM for the built. His attention to detail is unsurpassed and his rivet wotk is unrivaled. I should know, he's currently working on my 10th. AK build!!!

Thanks for the info.  Who would you reccommend for a parts kit?  If I read the web site correctly, he charges $250 to assemble a kit.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:14:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I call BS. NOBODY can buy or build just one.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:31:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Arsenal IMO have the best fit and finish
www.arsenalinc.com/sam7s.html
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:09:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I call BS. NOBODY can buy or build just one.

you beat me to it I said that about six guns ago...
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top