Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/3/2005 9:00:28 PM EDT
Will a Firing Line milled receiver work with a stamped parts gun kit?  I really like their milled receivers.  

If not what should I buy to use one?

Thanks
Ralph
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:11:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 2:40:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Well this way I can start cheap with a good reciever then add a chrome lined barrel better trigger set ect as time goes on.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 2:41:43 PM EDT
[#3]
huh?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:29:20 PM EDT
[#4]
The Romy kits have chrome lined bbls.. And yes, the press and pin receiver from Firing Line will work, but your stock parts may not, you will need a milled buttstock at least..

I'm planning on buildong at least one of my Romy kits on a FL receiver, maybee two the second being a underfolder?? Not sure on that though..
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:33:43 PM EDT
[#5]
ok i've thought about it some and here i go
a milled rec. isn't going to be cheap so if you want to go that route i'd suggest buying a rare / expensive/ high quality kit  and having that done but don't buy a $100 kit then drop  $800 or what ever it may cost to have built.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top