Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/22/2003 7:43:19 AM EDT
It took over 2 years of personal insults and mudslinging directed at the management but they finally banned me over at gunsnet bout damn time...

Mind if I hang with ya guys?
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 7:51:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome, and good job.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 7:56:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Wanna see something funny?

*click*

BANNED!

Link Posted: 7/22/2003 8:24:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like you'll fit right in here with the rest of us.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 8:29:42 AM EDT
[#4]
LOL - what did you do, try to help someone out, sell something without coughing up 50% of your profit, or disagree with the SUPER Moderators?  Or did you try to take some sand paper to the circular piece of furniture?
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 9:04:58 AM EDT
[#5]
All of the above

I think a few posts I made over on the falfiles regarding Gary Gucciano were the tip of the iceberg though.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 9:06:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Your story reminds me of the one time they wanted me to pay em $50 to list two pieces of body armor that I was selling at my cost.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 1:23:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 2:28:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Good thing .net gives you political refugee status, otherwise our affirmative action program would say that we have too many AK/FALers from NE Ohio already
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 3:41:44 PM EDT
[#9]
My entire thinking was to cause just a little shit every once in awhile over a long period of time. Mission Accomplished!

heheh I wish there were an email telling me why I was banned. just one day I happened to not be able to log in. they even kept my old posts there (surfed in thru a proxy to check it out)

Bowcunt really is a weenie. There was the one time I called him out fer calling out to the members to email bomb some dude that sent him a nastygram. My pointing out his actions and the actions of the people that actually did what he told them were ILLEGAL had a bunch of ppl scared shitless for awhile.

Eh, oh well....

Hey campy are you going to be at the next FALer match? I think I can actually show my face there again now that I have a FAL that dosnt have a shot out barrel
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 4:13:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 4:26:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Boresighter? whats that? haha

I think i'll shoot the match this time with my newfangled .45FAL conversion ... it sure was pluggin the hell outa those fridges at b-fest.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 4:44:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Boresighter? whats that? haha

I think i'll shoot the match this time with my newfangled .45FAL conversion ... it sure was pluggin the hell outa those fridges at b-fest.

A boresighter is a laser, often shaped like a cartridge, that goes inside a gun to shoot a laser on target, that way you can get roughly on target without wasting a bunch of ammo just to get on the paper.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 5:44:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Are you the same Antares from over on 37mm.com as well?
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 6:03:45 PM EDT
[#14]
sniper: I know it was a joke :p

LHD: The same.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
sniper: I know it was a joke :p

Oh, lol.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 11:09:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Haven't tried for quite awhile but I can't get in either...

and I don't even "shave my balls".

edit: But they just love Fredsanford. Go figure, just like the govt. pigs, they love those they can control...

...and if I am "banned", I'll go "Congoloid" up they ass from the library......
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 4:35:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Maybe its just the Ohioans they banned?
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 5:26:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Hmmm. It's a shame that they run the place that way. I do read and contribute to that site (even have a sticky post), but I did notice some strange actions by the moderators. There's several threads which have posts by said people threatening mayhem if a sponsor is talked about in a negative light. They remind us that the forum is about the specific topic, not for venting frustrations. Strangely enough, there are no rude imprecations when one of the sponsors is mentioned in a positive light...
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 6:03:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Speaking of people who aren't welcomed over "there".... here I am. http://www.evolutionm.net/forums/images/smilies/headbang2.gif Huge Dickless Retard is an amurikan hee-ro, and he'll tell ya, too!!!!  Technicaly, I don't think I was banned, but they changed my screen name slightly but not the PW.  Just a band of retards anyway.  Hi, Bob!!!  
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 6:32:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 6:37:28 PM EDT
[#21]
It's kind of amazing if you ask me, I just cruised over there for a few minutes to browse the sponsor forums. Guess what? There aren't near as many as there used to be.

Anyone care to venture a guess as to why?
No more FAC
No more TFL
etc, etc, etc....

Maybe we should start to lobby them to become sponsors over here.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 7:03:01 PM EDT
[#22]
I was banned over there too......i like when the nazi's go over to falfiles and try to act civilized. LOL

I was banned for saying that they were in bed with the gooch.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 7:43:34 PM EDT
[#23]
The lying bastards trying to squeeze every last dollar out of their sponsors and vendors, aiding and abetting Gucci-goo in his defrauding of customers. If anyone doubts this, PM me and I will be happy to forward you some of DTHOR/BOWHUNTS copyrighted e-mails.

Check out this link for laughs, that is if your IP ain't blocked.
www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?s=e81907766142ad745c4365f46f4b6fd5&threadid=129460
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 8:12:34 PM EDT
[#24]
So what part of Ohio are all you Ohioans from? We should get together and have a bowcunt ripping party (or atleast put a few 1000 rds downrange)

East of Cleveland here
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 9:51:11 PM EDT
[#25]
So, who has the record for the fastest/shortest time on .net? before banning? I was there for 3 days before telling boyhunt to blow it out his ass. banned for 2 days. then I accussed them of fucking their members along with Guccie-goo. banned for 2 more days. Then I emailed the site owner and accussed him of same thing, banned for life! HehHehHeh, I love it!

OJF
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 10:25:38 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
So what part of Ohio are all you Ohioans from? We should get together and have a bowcunt ripping party (or atleast put a few 1000 rds downrange)

East of Cleveland here

Athens (Southeastern Ohio) here.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top