Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/11/2005 7:31:58 PM EDT
ok so i just finshed up my p-grip conversion on my saiga and want to to the high cap mag one but i was wondering if there was anyone place/one that sales a new feedramp
cause i have not way of dutting a pipe like the guide i read said and i think it would be a major pain in my ass to try something like this in my tiny apt.
thoughts advice?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:40:18 PM EDT
K-Var has what you need. I bought some from them, they are also availble from damaged/spare trunions that you can remove.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:30:14 PM EDT
Top Top