Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/14/2005 10:47:11 AM EDT
Saw one at a fun show show this week while home on leave. They were asking $700.00 NIB, Opinions? If good I'll pick it up tomorrow as the weapon went unsold.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:45:01 AM EDT
check the post thats a few underneath titled "sam-5r (no ban) dealer price?"
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:05:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/16/2005 9:24:22 AM EDT by mach6]
Scored one while on leave back home -- yeee hah! I was worried I wouldn't find one in the short time I have as these weapons are reportedly out of production. Good little dealer in Hudson, FL. This beast is beautiful. Came with one circle 10 30 rd mag, cleaning kit, instructions and oil bottle. I found the rear sight very interesting. It appears to be an improved version of the windage adjustable RPK type, hopefully calibrated for 5.56mm. I'll definitely keep this sight. Trigger seems a little gritty -- hopefully it will wear in after a few hundred rounds. Otherwise, off to the smith. Looking to get one of the new suppressor-capable Vortexes when they're out in a month or so. I'll try to get a new AR SF folding stock in Bulgaria next month. A friend picked one up a few months ago there from some fast buds at a local fun store in Sophia. Paid about 50 Euro. I'll let ya'll know what luck I have.
Top Top