Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2006 4:52:42 AM EDT
Guys, I've FINALLY found an Iraqi cop with 40rd bakelite 7.62mm magazines.  He wants to trade a 75rd drum for one - just need to find a drum (and I trashed one about a month ago - DAMN!!).

He says he has about 5 of them.  I only say the one but whatever.  Hopefully I will be able to trade him a regular 40rd magazine and some nice tactical gloves for one, then get him a drum or two for the rest.  Then to get them home....  Keep your fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:32:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Getting mags back will be a problem.  Do not use the APO system.  Trust me on that one  But if you can get it into a conex box
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:13:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:40:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info - I've actually been taking them apart when I get others and sending the bodies of them back.  The springs and floor plates go individually in another box later.  So all are "harmless."  Not a real problem so far (knock on wood).  Naturally, any 40rd magazines I get will be sent back totally stripped and thoughtfully packaged to ensure they get back.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:15:36 PM EDT
[#4]
If you need any drums, let me know.. I can send some nice Russian ones from Germany.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:01:00 PM EDT
[#5]
what if you tried to mail them home? i don't know how much shipping would be, but i can't imagine they'd be pulling open boxes to make sure there isn't anything evil inside
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top