Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/17/2009 10:15:32 AM EDT
I just read about about FEG went bankrupt, quite a shame since they made some good guns. I wonder who supplies the Hungarian army now?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:25:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I was trying to look up some info on the Hungarian Army and found this site:

The Hungarian Army
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:30:48 PM EDT
[#2]
FEG went bankrupt a while ago, but TGI actually got them going again to get the new amd's stateside.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:37:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The Hungarian Army

Each MP company consists of a headquarters (twenty men and eight range trucks) and three platoons, each of twenty men and five range trucks.  Platoon vehicles are armed with a mix of GP-90 7.5mm binary machineguns and A-4 plasma guns (usually four of the former and one of the latter), while each squad of four men are issued three GK-84 rifles and one GK-84G.  In addition, all military police personnel are issued P-10 automatic pistols.

Umm, that just doesn't seem right.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:28:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Hungarian Army

Each MP company consists of a headquarters (twenty men and eight range trucks) and three platoons, each of twenty men and five range trucks.  Platoon vehicles are armed with a mix of GP-90 7.5mm binary machineguns and A-4 plasma guns (usually four of the former and one of the latter), while each squad of four men are issued three GK-84 rifles and one GK-84G.  In addition, all military police personnel are issued P-10 automatic pistols.

Umm, that just doesn't seem right.

The current organization of the Hungarian Army dates to the 2250s and 2260s, when a number of reforms were instituted, many of which (such as overall force strength) were incorporated into the 2264 national constitution.  Overall command of the military is vested in the office of the Prime Minister, who exercises military authority through the Military General Staff, which controls all Army, Air Force, and mobilized National Police Forces.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:52:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Fucking 12 year olds....
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:33:07 PM EDT
[#6]
lol
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:44:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I can't believe I just read that shit...
Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top